Monday, December 17, 2007

Little Jeannie


Oh little Jeannie/you got so much love/ little Jeannie /And you take it where it strike/ and give it to the likes of me/Oh little Jeannie/ she got so much love/ little Jeannie/ So I see you when I can/ you make me all a man can be/ And I want you to be my acrobat/ I want you to be my lover/Oh there were others who would treat you cruel/ And oh little Jeannie/ you were always someone's fool/Little Jeannie/ you got so much time, little Jeannie/Though you've grown beyond your years/ you still retain the fears of youth/Oh little Jeannie/ you got so much time/ little Jeannie/ But you're burning it up so fast/ searching for some lasting truth/ And I want you to be my acrobat/ I want you to be my lover/Oh there were others who would treat you cruel/But oh Jeannie/I will always be your fool/And I want you to be my acrobat/ I want you to be my lover/Oh there were others/ and I've known quite a few/But oh oh Jeannie/ I'm still in love with you/Stepped into my life from a bad dream/ Making the life that I had seem suddenly shiny and new/ Oh Jeannie/ I'm so in love with you/ Stepped into my life from a bad dream..

No comments: